Open Call – Program AssistantFiona
We are looking for a Program Assistant to join our team!
Are you passionate about making a difference and eager to support impactful programs? We are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity to join our amazing team as a Program Assistant for the Dealing with the Past Program.
If you are motivated, willing to learn, and ready to take on new challenges, then we encourage you to apply for this new position!
Details about the position:
- Place: Prishtina
- Starting date: Soon as possible!
- Status: Full time
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation of all activities within the projects implemented by YIHR KS;
- Assist in preparing projects reports;
- Responsible for all logistics with regard to projects activities and technical work;
- Responsible to update the monitoring and evaluation database for all projects;
- Do independent work as well as teamwork in the implementation of various activities;
- Contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of program effectiveness and impact. This may involve gathering feedback from participants, conducting surveys, and assisting in data analysis to assess program outcomes and suggest improvements;
- Conduct thorough desk research on dealing with the past, peacebuilding, and other focus areas;
- Assist in project development and grants writing;
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or relevant fields;
- At least one year of working experience in project implementation in an NGO or other organization;
- Thorough knowledge of human rights, dealing with the past, youth, peace, regional cooperation;
- Knowledge of social and political context of Kosovo and Western Balkans region;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Albanian and English. Serbian would be an added value;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and plan according to agreed timelines;
- Ability to work individually with little oversight and as part of the group;
- Be self-motivated and passionate about contributing to the growth of the organization;
- Ready to work in a diverse and dynamic working environment.
How to apply:
- Send the following documents to email@example.com with the e-mail subject “Program Assistant”:
- Motivation letter (max 1 page);
- Contact details of two people who can be contacted for a reference.
Deadline for application: July 4, 2023, 23:59.
We invite individuals from the vulnerable groups to apply for this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.